Sunday 5 February 2012

Guru- Upades



Let us not waste our energy in all kinds of undesirable activities but just focus
on the growth of Krsna consciousness. Then Krsna will reward us in most
wonderful ways. I can tell you from my experience. I ventured into all kinds of
project which required a lot of resources, lots of funding, and I plunged into
them with the confidence that if I do something for Krsna, Krsna will provide.
And I can tell you from my own experience, Krsna did provide, because Krsna is
there, he is the Supreme Personality if Godhead. We see that if a rich man has
a loyal servant and if servant goes to do something for the master, doesn’t the
master provide? But does the servant have to go and get everything for the
master? No, the rich man will provide for everything for the servant to serve
him. Now when we are serving the Supreme Personality of Godhead who is the
supreme proprietor of everything, who is the supreme controller, why
shouldn’t He provide.

No comments:

Post a Comment